Forget New Year Resolutions
If we can show you a way to achieve more of your goals in the next year than you did in the last year, how soon would you be willing to start?
It all starts when you forget about making or setting New Year resolutions. Start with a proven 7 minute process we use here at Samurai Innovation to get clear on what we want to achieve. Do you have the courage to attempt these questions? It will refine you and sharpen you at the same time if you take the leap of faith into answering them.
Just this process alone will make you more clear, focused and sharper as you head into this next year that is upon us.
Press Play Now
Best Samurai Innovation
Year End Review Questions
- What’s your biggest disappointment?
- What was the best book you read this past year?
- What was the best movie you saw?
- Which song became your #1 favourite?
- Where have you held back most in your life?
- What was the most challenging thing you did this year?
- What hasn’t worked that you need to let go of and forgive yourself for?
- What phone call or email have you been putting off making?
- Is there enough evidence to convict you of being a kind and generous person?
- How have you invested in yourself over the past year?
- Who have been the givers in your life over the past year?
- Who have you invested yourself into or mentored over the past year?
Launch STRONG New Year
Goal Setting Questions
- What would you like to do a better job on or with this year?
- What would you attempt if you knew you were guaranteed 100% success?
- How or where can you create more harmony in your life?
- Do you feel worthy of being happy and successful?
- What do you want to achieve this year?
- What steps can you take to make your most important relationship more fulfilling, happier, meaningful and joyful?
- How will you make your professional relationships (fill in the blank)?
- What is your current net worth and what will it look like in 12 months?
- How will you make better use of your time?
- What have you been doing out of obligation that you no longer want to do?
- What’s the best thing that could happen to you in the next 365 days?
- At the end of 365 days, what WILL you be celebrating?
Leave us a comment to share which question(s) helped you the most in getting more focused on your new goals for the upcoming year.