Do This Mid-Year Review and Profit Greatly
If you and I were to sit down at this mid-year review point and have a coffee/tea together, I would certainly ask you a few of these questions. Why?
Questions are very powerful conversation starters. The key is to pair the right question with the right context and season that your conversation partner is at. I know at least three of these questions will help springboard you up to a greater level in the next six months.
You have made it through the first six months of the year. Congratulations.
Now, let's see where you want to go in the remaining six months of this year. This is an incredible time to launch something new, grow something more or turn a new page and forge ahead in a different direction. Which one of those seems most appealing? (This question doesn't count yet)
10 Questions To Boost This Year's Results
- 1How has the first half of this year gone for you?
- 2What are you most proud about accomplishing so far at this mid-year review point?
- 3What has changed the most since January 1st?
- 4What new opportunities came your way?
- 5What do you need to give yourself credit for, or celebrate accomplishing?
- 6What do you want to do in the next 6 months?
- 7Who can help you do this?
- 8What do you need right now to make your life more enjoyable?
- 9What's your plan?
- 10Who do you want to become in the next 6 months?
Bonus #11: Why do you want this?
Take some time this week to put pen to paper and answer these helpful mid-year review questions. While you and I might not be able to meet in person and have time to discuss your answers, we can discuss them below in the comments.
I will review and personally answer your comments, questions and insights below.
I want you to make the remaining half of this year even better than the first half turned out.