Welcome to the first volume and issue of 5 Minute Clarity!
As Jack Canfield eloquently says, “Introspection is the key to living an extraordinary life.”
Each week you will be able to visit us here and pickup your copy of 5 Minute Clarity. This complimentary resource is designed to help you shape your strategy and execute with the same precision and sharpness of my best katana. We welcome your feedback by leaving us a comment below.
- Ask the right question to avoid wasting time on things that don’t matter and divert your focus and attention
- Lack of thinking & planning time is the greatest enemy of entrepreneurs
- Never start any brainstorming or planning task with a blank sheet of paper
- Use a base to leverage your creativity & avoid reinventing the wheel
- Using a template or worksheet allows you to get there twice as fast with half the effort
YEAR IN REVIEW
For many people this past year can be categorized as one of the following:
- Your best year ever
- Your worst year ever
- About the same as other years
The year is almost done or will be done by the time you read this. Too many people rush blindly into the next year by setting hasty New Year Resolutions. These resolutions cause anxiety and harm because they lack the thought and clarity that goes into setting a new path or direction for your life.
You stand on the precipice of a new year in that you can choose a new direction for your life. You can forge a new path by deciding to live in new and more productive ways.
Do you want a sure-fire method for success?
Try this formula:
Review -> Plan -> Do
In order to do this, we must first spend some quality time assessing what the past year has brought us. We need to celebrate the wins, let go of the losses, forgive the hurts and decide what is essential to carry forward. Now is the time for this.
The questions in the worksheet will kick start this process for you today and help you forge a strong, clear path as part of your New Year Resolutions!
Click on the report above to open your copy today!